During our time of physical distancing we will be posting opportunities for families and children to build their faith here.
- Faith and Fun Day Psalmapalooza November 14, 11:45am – 2pm
- Summer Kid’s Church, August 29, 2021 Happy is Everyone who Trusts in God
- Summer Kids Church August 22, 2021 Filled With the Spirit
- Summer Kid’s Church August 15, 2021 Imitate God
- Kid’s Church August 8, 2021 Create in Me a Clean Heart
- Summer Kid’s Church August 1, 2021 Enough
- Summer Kid’s Church July 25, 2021 Compassion
- Summer Kid’s Church July 18, 2021 The Earth is the Lord’s
Sunday School Anywhere! During this time of at-home Sunday School we are using Group Publishing’s “Simply Loved” curriculum for PreK through Grade 5
A two-year program of learning, discussion, and doing, prepares 7th-8th grade youth to make the decision to become an adult member of our congregation.
buy Lyrica online ireland YA Cafe – A place where you can feel comfortable http://onewish4u.com/tag/kakao-cafe/
If you are in 10th grade or higher, including college students, and looking for a way to continue your spiritual journey, why not check out YA CAFE?
The YA Cafe is…
- A safe place to share your thoughts, ideas and questions
- A place to grow your faith
- A place to learn what the bible says about young adult concerns
and so much more.
Join our group each Sunday morning at 9:15 am in the YA Cafe on the second floor. Coffee and snacks provided.
order Pregabalin online canada Sunday Morning Bible Study
A group-led, interactive study of faith topics and Bible questions for adults, often using a popular author as a starting point. Sunday morning at 9:15 – New Fellowship Hall
Coffee and Conversations
Getting an overhaul. Check back soon.
Additional Opportunities for learning and service
In addition to the Sunday morning events, other opportunities include:
Women’s Bibles and Brunch
We meet the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 10:30am. We are currently discussing “Christianity and World Religions by Adam Hamilton. Books are available in the church office. Coffee and light refreshments are provided but feel free to bring something in if you wish.
Yarn is available at the church and folks are welcome to take some along and create shawls at home. Once finished, the shawls were blessed and put in the narthex. Anyone can take a shawl for someone who they feel needs one. They are for happy occasions as well as for illness and sad times. Contact Phyllis Scherer in the church office for instructions or more information.
If you are interested in Sunday School, or if you have any questions,
please speak with Marji Hughes in person, at church 610-838-8811, or by email at email@example.com.